About the Job
In this job you will be responsible for the successful sale, distribution and placement of all Prairie Krafts beer in both on and o premise locations in the Chicagoland area. You will also represent Prairie Krafts Brewing at festivals and promotions throughout the year with peak times coming during the summer months. We self distribute, and you will be part of a team that handles delivery and other distribution functions
– Introduce retailers to our beers in on and off -premise locations.
– Communicate any special needs to management and brewing staff.
– Assist with market forecasting on all brands and develop overall marketing plan.
– Knowledge of all products and history of Prairie Krafts.
– Work directly with wholesalers to manage and increase territory sales.
– Represent Prairie Krafts at various events and promotions.
– Deliver kegs and bottles/cans as needed.
– Ability to remain professional in all circumstances.
– Maintain a positive working relationship with retailers.
– Must be 21 years of age or older
– Background in sales preferred, but not required
– Solid working knowledge of the beer and brewing industry
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with limited direction or supervision
– Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and use of own car each day
– Willingness to work exible and extended hours (including evenings and weekends) – Self-motivated and energetic individual with an independent working attitude
Compensation is dependent on experience. Milage and expenses as agreed upon at hiring.
If you are interested and your skills t our needs, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ‘Sales Representative’ in the subject line.